I know your going to be like how did she just post about vegan cheese and then post about Mac and cheese with real cheese? I have officially given up cheese, this Mac and cheese was for my husband, it doesn’t mean he can’t have cheese people. Hubby loves his Mac and cheese and he doesn’t get to eat it often so when I do make it I make sure it’s enough until the next time.
I will list the steps and ingredients to how I made this Mac and cheese. I tried something new and he loved it. Yes I had to test taste it please let me be a great wife and give her husband what he likes.
- 1 box 12-14oz noodles (1 person for about 4-5 days)
- 2 bags of shredded Mac and cheese blend (he picked the cheese lol)
- 2 cans of carnation milk
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 velveta cheese (32 oz)
- pre chopped in a container (bell peppers, onions and green peppers) lazy
- lawry’s seasoned salt
- black pepper
- Boil noodles
- Heat oven to 400F
- Oil pan
- Place oil in pot
- Place half the velveta cheese in a pot with a tiny amount of water just enough to make it moist.
- Place the carnation milk inside the pot with the velveta cheese.
- Boil until completely melted (please place on medium and stir often).
- Place the other half in the pan but make small pieces and place them around the pan
- Place two eggs inside pan
- Place noodles inside the pan and mix with velveta cheese, the heat will help the cheese in the pan to become smaller and make little chunks.
- Place melted cheese all over the noodles in the pan.
- Add lawrys and black pepper.
- Place aluminum foil over pan and poke holes
- Leave in to your desired pleasure but mostly until it’s not super moist anymore.